Whole Body Vibrational training is a unique form of exercise that increases resistance using gravity and the body’s own naturally stabilizing forces to create a whopping 97% muscle engagement, with very low impact on your joints. You get a 60 minute workout in just 10 minutes.
There are several types of whole body vibration machines and here at BodyQuirks we have them all! Come on in and find out which one works for you, or use them all!
How WBV works:
By standing on a platform that continuously moves you cause:
Muscle & Joint Optimization:
Fast Track Workout:
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) Machines Are great for . . .
- Rehabilitating an injury
- Maximizing exercise time (get a 60 minutes workout in 10 minutes!)
- Boosting metabolism
- Accelerating training, moving you faster towards performance goals
- Building muscle strength, tone, and flexibility
- Increasing stamina
- Weight loss
- Improving balance
- Reducing stress hormones
- Increasing the release of endorphins
WBV technology has long been used by:
- Universities like USC, Yale, UCLA, Stanford and UC Berkeley
- Olympians – to gain a competitive edge.
- Professional and Amateur Athletes like LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal, and Lance Armstrong
- Sports Teams and Organizations – including Atlanta Braves, Chicago Cubs, LA Lakers, Oakland Raiders and more.
- Celebrities like Madonna, Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani and Clint Eastwood – to get a stay fit fast and maximize outcomes in 1/6 of the time.
￼Come visit us and learn the secret astronauts, Olympians, pro athletes and celebrities have known for years.