BodyQuirks is proud to be Portland’s first and only full-service WBV studio offering 1-on-1 training, classes, Infrared Sauna, Massage and more.
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) Training
Whole Body Vibrational training’s unique form of exercise increases resistance using gravity and the body’s own naturally stabilizing forces to create a whopping 97% muscle engagement, with very low impact to your joints. And the best part is — you can get the benefits of a 60 minute workout in just 10 minutes.
Muscle Instability: The WBV machines create muscle instability causing 97% of your muscles to engage, working to recreate balance and stability the entire time you use the machine.
4G Technology: As in 4 times the G-force, which increases resistance, employing fours time the gravitational load on the body. This means using a 2 lb weight on the machine will have the effects of an 8 lb weight.
Muscle & Joint Optimization: WBV stimulates your muscle and reflexes, mobilizing and providing rapid heating to joints and muscles improving their tone and function with very low joint impact.
Fast Track Workout: Allows you to get the maximum benefits from your favorite exercise in less time, accomplishing in a 10-minute workout what would normally take an hour.
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) Machines Are great for . . .
- Rehabilitating an injury
- Maximizing exercise time (get a 60 minutes workout in 10 minutes!)
- Improving circulation
- Boosting metabolism
- Accelerating training, moving you faster towards performance goals
- Building muscle strength, tone and flexibility
- Increasing stamina
- Weight loss
- Balancing chi and meridians
- Improving balance
- Detoxification – moving toxins out of muscle tissue and through your system
- Reducing stress hormones
- Increasing the release of endorphins – the “happy hormones!”
WBV Technology: Astronauts and Movie Stars
Originally invented for the Russian space program in the 1970s to help Russian astronauts to recover from space travel and allow those who pre-trained on WBV to stay up to 1 year longer in space – three times longer than American Astronauts.
WBV technology has long been used by:
- Universities like USC,Yale, UCLA, Stanford and UC Berkeley
- Olympians – to gain a competitive edge.
- Professional and Amateur Athletes like LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal and Lance Armstrong
- Sports Teams and Organizations – including Atlanta Braves, Chicago Cubs, LA Lakers, Oakland Raiders and more.
- Celebrities like Madonna, Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani and Clint Eastwood – to get a stay fit fast and maximize outcomes in 1/6 of the time.
￼Come visit us and learn the secret astronauts, Olympians, pro athletes and celebrities have known for years.