Today, like other age-old therapies such as acupuncture and homeopathy, magnetic resonance stimulation is enjoying a true renaissance in the world of complementary and alternative medicine. Unlike static magnets, Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) sessions deliver a pulsed field that surrounds the body with healing energy, addressing a wide variety of health issues. There are over 1000 clinical studies and over 7000 research papers validating the therapeutic benefits of PEMF. It is bio-identical to the range of magnetic frequencies and intensities found in the earth’s own field (Schumann resonance).
PEMF can also be thought of as a battery recharger for the human cell.
We now know that the voltage of a healthy cell is about 70-110 millivolts and when we get sick that voltage drops below 50 millivolts or less and cancer cells are 30 millivolts or less. Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) act like a catalyst and battery recharger for the human cells and these PEMF’s are critical for human metabolism.
Additional benefits of PEMF:
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Balances the bodies meridians
- Stress reduction
- Reduced platelet adhesion
- Improved immunity, energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation
- Improved blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Cellular detoxification
- Nerve, tissue, and cell regeneration
- Balancing the immune system and stimulating RNA and DNA.
- Accelerated repair of bone and soft tissue
- Healing Shingles
- Accelerated recovery from surgery and better scar healing
- Relaxed muscles.
- Better sleep
Who can use a iMRS session?
Everyone (without the contraindications listed below) can use PEMF therapy from the young to the elderly, at any level of wellness or fitness including both humans and animals (of all species), with no negative side effects.
Are there contraindications?
Yes, for individuals who 1) have pacemakers 2) are pregnant and 3) are epileptic.
If you’re interested in using PEMF, come try our new unit! First session is free! Ask us about packages and pricing at the front desk.