QLQ: Esther Bell, LMT (as detailed by Tara Krupich)
- She believes, strongly, in eating dessert first!
- Esther has a photographic memory, not only having total recall of what she reads or experiences but the ability to relay its meaning and nuances in depth.
- She will celebrate her birthday, all month long.
- If something brings Esther joy she has no reservations about breaking out her “happy dance,” anywhere, anytime.
- She absolutely refuses to wear “boring” socks.
QLQ: Tara Krupich, LMT (as shared by Esther Bell)
- Tara will travel 100 miles for a good picnic spot.
- She has talented toes, which she uses to pick up fallen objects or tie shoelaces.
- Sunday mornings are “treat day.” Tara gets up to get the paper and a treat — even the kitty gets one!
- Though she cannot speak Spanish, Tara is fluent in her own special, second language when she is sleeping.
- Uses her intuition, sense of fun and ability to laugh at herself to adapt to any situation, quickly and gracefully.